more to look at!

20.3.11

oh sunday

So i know that there isn't anyone reading this right now. But to tell you the truth, i am ok with that. maybe i like it that way. with that being said, here goes nothing. enjoy.
  I went to church this morning. it was definitely a new experience, because none of my roomies came with me. so i went alone. I don't mind sitting by myself, but apparently, everyone else thinks it's a disgrace to sit alone. i had a nice girl come and sit next to me. i'm not sure if she did it because she pitied me, or if it was because she didn't want to sit alone either. she could just be a nice person. i like to think that. i appreciate her, because she sat next to me. we didn't say a single thing to each other, but i didn't feel like such a loner.
THANK YOU RANDOM GIRL!
hmm.. that reminds me a lot of my sister, Riss. She is always looking out for the people that don't have anyone to sit by at lunch. She finds the sad loners and makes them feel better. I don't think she gets recognized for that enough.
THANK YOU RISS FOR SITTING BY PEOPLE LIKE ME!
you are such a good example to me. when i grow up, i want to be like you. thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love that you're here. thank you for giving me feedback. :) have a lovely day.