more to look at!

23.3.11

i have a feeling that i will be writing on this page a lot. mainly because i get distracted really quickly, and this gives me a space to let my mind just think out loud. it's so nice to just type whatever comes to mind.
- what was i distracted from? i am supposed to write a paper for my spanish class. i have hit a wall, and i have nothing else coming to me. it's frustrating. but i know that i should get over my boredom and just do it. No, i don't think i will.. procrastination is actually my middle name. or at least it should be, because i am really good at it.. i think i will change it once i grow out of it. that would be smart. :)
.. ok, i think i will go. my conscience has just won the battle, and i think i should really focus. it also has something to do with the fact that i can't play with my buddy until after my paper is written.  
that is motivation in itself. get ready to be conquered, my spanish paper.
ciao for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love that you're here. thank you for giving me feedback. :) have a lovely day.