more to look at!

9.8.11

Bad news tuesday :(

Rachel's Brain Thoughts.

sometimes i feel like this.
Lately I've been a slacker. Hugely. I haven't been feeling top notch, and i'm getting so sick of it. I am going to the doctor's in half an hour, and i'm terrified. I hate the doctor's office, especially getting my blood drawn, which always has to happen because i am anemic. not cool. But if it will help me to feel better, i can't wait. I am so sick of getting exhausted from walking up the stairs or standing too long. My siblings tease me about it, I really don't think they know how crappy it makes me feel. It just makes me want to move out even more. I love my family to death, but this is the first time that i have even gotten kinda sick of them, and it makes me feel so bad. I wish i didn't feel this way. To ramble on more, I was going to move out on the 16th, but I checked with my apartment managers, and i can't move in until the 20th. that's 2 days before school starts. Again, Not cool. AND to top things off, my tuition is due by friday and my card isn't letting me pay it off.. kinda scary. that's my life right now.
I guess life throws you curve balls though, and we're supposed to get by with a happy attitude, so i'm done moping around. sorry kids, this pity party has officially ended. Life is good. :) have a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love that you're here. thank you for giving me feedback. :) have a lovely day.