more to look at!

2.1.12

Journey thru the Journal [part I]

Here it is. The first segments of my actual journal. This is from my view, not my parents (last entry was from my parents.) But here goes nothing. Spelling errors and imperfections. Just like before, everything in the [brackets] is my voice right now.
enJOY.

Friday April 6th 1999 [I was seven]
     "Fridays tomarow & thats hat day. I can wear eney cinde [any kind] of Hat you want. I'm trying to clean my Room so i can go to Disneyland. I'm cleaning The House" [my mom would threaten us to clean our rooms or we couldn't go to Disneyland. It worked. i don't know why i was cleaning the house when my room was a mess though]

April 10th 1999
     "We went to McDonalds and got a furby" [oh gosh. a furby. creepy, talking, creepy creatures. i can't believe i cared about that! haha]

Oct. 5 2000 thurs [just turned nine]
     "Today is my birthday. we went to dennys for my birthday. We feed the fries to the birds. We saw a pidgen flap his wing roand and [there's an arrow pointing to the word 'roand.' I thought it would be clever to have an arrow, instead of jut saying the bird flapped his wings round and round. if that makes sense.] We went to the valcano nacsiol park. [we were in Hawaii. Volcano National park, Rae. Close.]

fri 13 oct 2000
    "we are on the airplane. we got these things yesterday, alot of stuff! [too lazy to write what i got. typical. this happens more than once in these journals..] we are going home. the cinery is buitful hear."

May 1999 2001?
    "Dear Diray Diary,
       I have had lots of dreams i want to tell some of them. On We (my class) went to the delta center and Melanie got called up to race agenst a pro runner then i got called up and i won then the fastest runner came and challengd me and i won agin. I did a opstical course and my class was chearing and I got all the mony in the world. the end" [Melanie and I were really competitive. and we were best friends. We always raced people during recess. I loved this dream..]

April 16 2002 [I was ten. hearts are drawn all over the page]
     "Dear Diary, Yesterday Heather [my youngest sister] "BROKE" her arm im very sad. [no, she didn't "break" her arm. it was totally broken. not hypothetically broken, or whatever. i think the reason it is in parenthesis is because I was the one who broke it and i didn't want to admit to it.. haha] We have won evey game in soccer. My favorite words are Perpendicular and probably probabably. [not a real word.]

????
    "Today I had a piano recital. I got nerveous. The boys kept saying 'stop trying to Be popular'" [i always got mad when my brothers said that because.. well.. i don't know why. i just would get angry about it.]

10/02/02
   "We have won every single soccer game exept one. We are the Best team. P.S Jeff is trying to kill me!" [ooh glad he didn't succeed!]

11/14/02
    "today at recess I had a blast! I got three home runs this hole year and i was encouraged by one of my friends in kickball named Sally she thougt I could do it but I thougt I could not do it so thats all" [dear Sally, thank you for believing in me.]

11/1514/02
    "Today in school we have a readathon, a spelling tests, and a grammar test. It is so busy. I will bring my pillow some food or candy but I dont kneed a waterboltle"
Still
     "We only have 6 days until we goon [go on] the Disney cruise and like everyone in the class knows about it even senor silver. it is very annoying. especia[lly] the two people that is by me Ian and Derek. Oh Boy."
Still
    "I got a home run again and also I got to third base. Mel got two home-runs in a run and she was bragging like crazy I do not like her right Now." [kickball was a big deal to me. it's mentioned in MANY entries]

11/16/02
     "Dear Diary, I got another homerun it is so cool to have everyone say. Scoot back its Rachel. I am the queen no not really. [duh :) haha]
Still
    "Madeline and Claire [our neighbors] said they dont trust us they are takeing over our club and saying its theres but me jeff and Marissa really did. What Big Brats fat ones too and ashlyn" [oh dear. Me, Jeff, and Marissa made a "club" in the lot across the street, and the neighbor girls were saying that they built it, even though we supposedly did]


So that is my life, up until we left on the Disney Cruise. I'll write about that next time I do one of these "Journal Journeys" i hope you enjoy reading about kickball.. and my life.

have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love that you're here. thank you for giving me feedback. :) have a lovely day.