more to look at!

19.3.11

. to you .

i only made this blog because of my amazing sister, Riss. 
But to be completely honest, i think i will use it for more than just praising her in every possible way.
Because that might just get weird. Like i was worshiping her or something. Which isn't my cup of tea. 
I love you Riss, but i'm not going to worship you.. :)
But for some reason, telling you that i love you on a blog post is kinda weird. it's like texting you.. but for everyone and their dog to see.. Oh well. I'm here. and rambling on. I should just cut to the chase huh?  
  .... .... ....
~best friends~
this one goes out to you sis. for being the best. ever. heather doesn't count. i appreciate all you do for me. i love it when you used to come into my room as i laid in bed, and you would just wake me up and talk with me. i really actually hated it then, but looking back, those were some good times. buenos tiempos. i love when we would just talk. and talk. i love hearing all that you have to say. i am glad that you listen to me. even when i have nothing of importance to say. i like you. i like how you make me feel. you always tell me that i am pretty, and that made me feel like a princess. i like what we do together. whenever we are hanging out, we do some pretty crazy things. and they are so awesome. i absolutely love playing with you. you are my best friend. i would love to be stranded on an island with you.. thank you for all of your advice about boys. and thank you for not being as stubborn as i am. i can think of countless times when you have not been at fault, yet you still apologize to me first. it's amazing, and i really appreciate your example to me. even though you are younger than i am, it sure seems like you have much more experience in life. i really think you were supposed to be born first, just because you're so much better than i am. well, i hope this is good for you. i could write more, but i feel like you are getting bored.
until next time, 
Raela

2 comments:

  1. I like this (:
    Rach I love you haha, you're my favorite best friends big sister (: (: (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

i love that you're here. thank you for giving me feedback. :) have a lovely day.