more to look at!

13.11.12

excited

There are a lot of things coming up in my life.
ok. not a lot. just like, six. that i can think of.
and i'm excited about all of them.

1. Teaching Sunday School
- i taught Sunday School a few weeks ago, and i absolutely loved it! i loved teaching about the Book of Mormon. it was not as hard as i thought it would be. also, i get to teach it with my little sister. life can't get better. but it can, cuz right after i teach, i'm headed to Califronia
2. Going to Disneyland
- i love Disneyland. this little vacation is super spontaneous. my dad LOVES to win things off the radio. He tracks the things he wins and it's actually really impressive. it's his little quirk that makes me love him so much more. but on monday, he texts my sister and says that he won tickets to Disneyland. and the only time that both she and i can go is this week, so we're doing it. feel free to be jealous.
3. Going through the temple for the first time
- this is such a big deal. i'll be completely honest. i'm nervous. i don't know what to expect. i've put it off for a few months, mainly because i am scared, and also because i love my soccer shorts way too much. don't judge me, trials aren't all universal. this is mine :) but i finally have my date set and ready to go! now that i have it set sin stone, my nerves are going away, and i couldn't really care less about my soccer shorts. i just wanna go!
4. Giving my farewell talk
- oh gosh. i'm excited, but i wanna throw up. i am just excited to see all of my friends. i'm terrified to actually talk. why? i stutter, i talk too fast, i laugh at my own jokes.. yep. it'll be interesting for sure! entertaining to say the least. 
5. Finals
-i enjoy taking tests. so naturally, i'm excited about taking my finals. i love seeing what i know. it's like a game for me. hard to describe. i'm not excited about taking them so close to the date that i enter into the MTC, but i signed up for classes, so i'll do what i have to do to pass. yay tests! really.. once those are doe with, i'm off.
6. MTC
- i just wanna leave! i've waited for.. about 5 months so far (since i put my papers in), so what's another month? TORTURE. i don't wanna do anything. I can't focus on school, i just wanna leave. But, this too shall pass and i'll be gone soon. I can't wait. i love this gospel, and i want people to grow to love it as much as i do. 

pretty much, there isn't much time left until i am gone, and it's finally beginning to hit me. i'm more excited than i am scared, but that doesn't mean that the fear doesn't creep up on me. i'm human. it's exciting to think that in 28.5 days, i will be a missionary. living life in the MTC. It's unreal. There are no other words that can describe my life right now. except maybe one: Exciting.

-raela.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love that you're here. thank you for giving me feedback. :) have a lovely day.